Pre-September Power Up
After a summer of relaxation, being outside, and having fun, it can be hard to transition back to school. Students can come during the last week of summer for a customized one-on-one or small group power-up in the subject area of their choice. It can be exponents or essays; organization or organic chem; we?ve got the tutors who can preload your needed subject to get you feeling confident and off to a great start in September.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
- one-on-one or small, focused groups
- customized content
- a strong sense of control and preparedness for the upcoming school year
Power Ups are beneficial for
- kids who want to get ahead
- kids who need to feel more confident with a concept
- kids who need to develop and practice a skill
How much does it cost?
Contact the front desk for more information
When is it?
What are the dates?
August 29th – September 2nd, 2016
What ages is it appropriate for?